optimism

I am so sick of my stupid job WHY will nobody employ me!!!?!?! It so is so frustrating when I have to spend hours making myself sound like soooo needy and pathetic and they still won't hire me. I am so fed up.
I realise that this thoroughly contradicts the title of this post but just SHUT UP dear reader and let me continue.

I have decided to make a very extraordinary life change and be very optimistic for once. I am sick of being a horrible moody negative person and from now on I am going to be a big ball of sunshine.
For those of you who know me well you will realise how difficult this will be (this isn't optimistic is it?)

To start my happy thoughts for the day here is a picture of my beautiful baby bunny Corey-Dillion Parker who has been hopping around the garden like he hasn't got a care in the world. What an inspiration.