some people

drive me MAD.
I'm never going to get a job in human resources as I literally cannot cope with dealing with people on a day to day basis. I would much prefer to sit alone in my office and have the radio on and communicate solely by e-mailing.
Aside from this, in other news, continuing onwards, my second year is finally over (after not attending the last seminar of the year) and I am so RELIEVED which I don't think is a good sign. Once I get my two exams out of the way I am going to spend my days dreaming about my holiday(s) and sunning it up in Cyprus and wandering around Italy with Rob and not thinking at all about next year (or my resit). Except my new house, I can think about that because it will be nice and warm and clean and not smell of sick and I won't have awkward encounters on the stairs with my house mates.