I went to the woods to live deliberately

They've just used that quote on Family Guy and it is also in the essay I am writing RIGHT NOW. How mad co-incidenty is that?! I'm so tired and it is SO late (1am) but who can actually work at this time? Especially not when I am all comfy in bed and all I want to do is put cooking programmes on and drift off to sleep. My essay is due in in less than 24 hours and once again it is far from finished and leaving alot to be desired. I am not cut out for uni life, it has been an up hill struggle the whole way. I want to go to the woods and live deliberately like and live off the land etc etc that sounds sooo much more relaxing.
Am I rambling?

'How vain it is to sit down and write, when you have not stood up to live'.
What a great man

p.s my laptop has basically broken and I have lost ALL of my pictures. It is times like this when I am glad facebook is around or I would be having a Carrie Bradshaw moment and crying in despair at all my lost memories. Time to start listening to good advice and start backing up my THINGS.

good night, god bless xxxxx